Dust Collector Valves
Due to their special design, response time, and flow, Dust Collector Solenoid Valves are used for shaking dust collector sleeves by means of periodical pressurized air pulses.
- High flow and quick response.
- Injected or cast aluminum body.
- BSP or NPT threaded angle connections.
- Buna N or Hytrel diaphragms.
- Electric or pneumatic operated versions.
- A and B shape encapsulated coils.
- DIN 43650 connection. IP65 and NEMA4 protection.
- Available in 1/2", 1", and 1-1/2".
Solenoid valves for dust collector systems.