Marine Wet Exhaust - Sleeves & Bellows
Marine Wet Exhaust Silicone Hose - Sleeves & Bellows (Hump Hose) are used for the high demands of marine engine compartment and Meets or exceeds the operating requirements of SAE J2006 R3, ISO33660, SAE J1942. Sleeves from 7/8" to 16" and Bellows from 6" to 18" and temperature ranges from -65°F (-54°C) to +350°F (+177°C).
Silicone is resistant to hardening, cracking, ozone attack, sunlight, moisture, steam, dust, aging, various pressure ranges and to many chemicals too. Additional advantages of Silicone are it is easier to install and run than ridged pipe, is not subject to corrosion, stress, or cracking, and it absorbs engine movement and vibration.
Features and Benefits of Silicone Hose:
- Resistant to a wide range of temperatures
- Resistant to hardening, cracking, ozone attack, sunlight
- Resistant to moisture, steam, dust, aging, various pressure ranges
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Retains flexibility in hostile engine environments
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- Longer life than EPDM (Black Rubber)