Flexible, Bendable, Wire-Reinforced Silicone Coolant Hose
Flexible, bendable, wire-reinforced coolant hoses are designed to handle vacuum and connections that require bends and curves. Eliminates the need for multiple hoses connected to each other to make a run.
Features and Benefits of Silicone Hose:
- Resistant to a wide range of temperatures
- Resistant to hardening, cracking, ozone attack, sunlight
- Resistant to moisture, steam, dust, aging, various pressure ranges
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Retains flexibility in hostile engine environments
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- Longer life than EPDM (Black Rubber)
- Silicone hose with 2-Plies of Polyester Reinforcement with a Helical Wire.
- ID Sizes: ½" (0.50"/13mm) thru 6" (6.00"/152mm) in 36" (3'Ft.) & 144" (12'Ft.) lengths.
- Temperature range is -65 F (-54 C) to + 350 F (+177 C).
- Wall thickness at hose ends without the wire is 0130"/.180".
- For heavy duty pressure connections in hostile engine environments such as Buses, Heavy Duty Off-Road Equipment, Generators, Automobiles to Large Diesel Trucks and more...
- Resists hardening, cracking, cold leaks, aging and many chemicals.
- For connections utilizing high vacuum and/or some forced curvature.
- Ideal for extreme temperature and various pressure ratings where high performance levels are required.