90° and 45° Silicone Elbows
Silicone 45° & 90° Elbows allow you to route and connect your hose to the configuration necessary that are used for the high demands of the engine compartment of automobiles & large diesel trucks to the rigorous requirements of the to Food, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Dairy industries, and more.
Silicone 45° & 90° Elbows meets or exceeds the operating requirements of SAE J20R1 -65°F (-54°C) to +500°F (+260°C). Available in 3 Ply and sizes from 3/4" to 4" on the 45° and to 5" on the 90° Elbows.
Silicone is resistant to hardening, cracking, ozone attack, sunlight, moisture, steam, dust, aging, various pressure ranges and to many chemicals too. Additional advantages of Silicone 45° & 90° Elbow connectors and Couplers are that it is easier to install and run than ridged pipe, is not subject to corrosion, stress, or cracking, and it absorbs engine movement and vibration.
Features and Benefits of Silicone Hose:
- Resistant to a wide range of temperatures
- Resistant to hardening, cracking, ozone attack, sunlight
- Resistant to moisture, steam, dust, aging, various pressure ranges
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Retains flexibility in hostile engine environments
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- Longer life than EPDM (Black Rubber)